1994 Engine Wiring harness

Does anyone know where I can get a 1994 F150 5.0 4x4 main engine wiring harness? The Ford part number is F4TZ12A581L but it has been discontinued. My local rodent decided to chew it into pieces and the truck is not running very good now. HELP! [email protected]
 
just search through scrap yard till you find one, sadly enough there are more and more parts that you can't get anymore, however some sites like lmc truck and broncograveyard.com do carry some of those impossible to find parts. but usually not the wiring harness. I would say scrap yard run and patch work if possible.
 
How many u want ? MAF OR none . Just fender well to engine or whole harness from cab out . I have a local u pull it that has 3 trucks equipped with MAF I was going to get any way next month . They r cheap on parts bud
I'll PM u
 
Only reason I asked if MAF or none . Is its cold MAf would narrow it down, HA HA .

I got complete MAf set up to day from cab out . Glad u found parts
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top