L littleleo2 New Member Jul 8, 2004 #1 the bronco starts ok and idles ok but when i start to move and accelerate the vehicle slows up and I must ease up on the gas and then accelerate again. This condition seems to dissapear when I heat up a little as I run. Why???
the bronco starts ok and idles ok but when i start to move and accelerate the vehicle slows up and I must ease up on the gas and then accelerate again. This condition seems to dissapear when I heat up a little as I run. Why???
M monty06 New Member Oct 13, 2004 #3 can you tell us about the rig a little more please type of engine/trans/miles etc.. so we can then give you a better responce. please
can you tell us about the rig a little more please type of engine/trans/miles etc.. so we can then give you a better responce. please