Sorry for being off topic, but I need some quick help.
My friend has a 89 tempo and he popped the drivers rear wheel cylinder because the shoes were worn down so far and the adjuster fell out.
I replaced the cylinders on both sides and put on new shoes and a spring kit.
I bled the drivers side first, lots of air came out and then I got no air and started on the passenger side.
I got very little pressure, and I figured I should bleed the front too but the bleeders were stuck, so my friend said "good enough" till next payday we'll do the front calipers and pads.
Well he got about 2 miles and the rear drivers wheel pressure locked, it almost caught fire he said.
I tried bleeding the rear brakes again and there was quite a build up of pressure on the drivers side, but still nothing on the passenger side.
Anyone know what the issue is?
Is there a load sensing valve for the back brakes?
Please help.
Thanks
My friend has a 89 tempo and he popped the drivers rear wheel cylinder because the shoes were worn down so far and the adjuster fell out.
I replaced the cylinders on both sides and put on new shoes and a spring kit.
I bled the drivers side first, lots of air came out and then I got no air and started on the passenger side.
I got very little pressure, and I figured I should bleed the front too but the bleeders were stuck, so my friend said "good enough" till next payday we'll do the front calipers and pads.
Well he got about 2 miles and the rear drivers wheel pressure locked, it almost caught fire he said.
I tried bleeding the rear brakes again and there was quite a build up of pressure on the drivers side, but still nothing on the passenger side.
Anyone know what the issue is?
Is there a load sensing valve for the back brakes?
Please help.
Thanks