1989 Bronco Ii

  • Thread starter Thread starter how2do
  • Start date Start date
H

how2do

Guest
I purchased this 1989 Bronco II 4x4 back in late 2002....did the basic maintenance on it and took off the PS pump to replace, put new valve cover gaskets on and had the whole thing apart...Then.....I found out my Mom was terminally ill and I had to go to NJ for over a year to be her caregiver...she passed away in February of 2004...So here I am back in SC and am having a problem putting all the brackets back...for the A/C & PS pump....I just need a picture to go by.... if anyone has a Ranger or B-II...I have been going through all these searches to try to find a couple of pics but have been unable...I feel like an idiot and would appreciate anyone's help...you can email directly at: [email protected]'s funny isn't it...'how2do'!!!
 
Thank you Mr. Duck Tape.....I appreciate the help....I believe I have got it now...

Tom
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top