1989 460 EFI "Headers"

lukepentacoff

New Member
I love my 89, however, I need a good quality pair of headers, mufflers etc, gimme some suggestions with what you know. I have a cab over camper and pull a trailer with dirt bikes. My rig is an extra cab, 2wd, C6 column Auto Trans with A/C. I bought the truck in Colorado so I don't believe it has the air injection. Thanks, I sincerely appreciate the assist!

Luke
 
Look up L&L.they make great headers with a good warrenty.They have the dino numbers post on there website on a stock truck with a 460 before and after the header swap.It gained 43 rear wheel horse power.I have the ones that exit out over the frame and run down under the door on my 77.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top