1988 F250 Cab mount washers

allessence

New Member
Hi, I'm kind of new to the whole Ford truck thing. At least in a way. Had a 1984 F250 with 300CID and it would knock like no tomorrow but it started everytime it was needed. Had a 1988F150 and it wasn't quite as charming.

Now, I have an 1988 F250 that has me over several hurdles and lots of cash only to end up here:

Replaced the motor, front and rear axle D60F W/ 10.25 full foater) vs D44 IFS. transfer case.

In the last week I have replaced the exhaust manifolds with Pacesetter tube header and finally attacking the rust. Have made great progress only to find the CAB mounts are shot. I bought a new set of Prothane urethane ones sold as a kit only to find there isn't a kit (no bolts, washer or anything else just the rubbers).


so, I need new conical washer contraptions. I called my local dealer and they want 78.00 each for 1 piece. Part #B4TZ1000157C This was the number he gave me.

I'd hate to have to make a set of washers since all of them seem a little different and the is a top and bottom portion. Plus I don't have anything to go by. And would just be guessing as to design.

Anybody have any ideas or know where I might be able to find these? Or even some pictures with measurements or just measurements for that matter.

Thanks Jennifer
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top