1988 Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANKY
  • Start date Start date
S

SPANKY

Guest
HELLO ALL

I HAVE 88 BRONCO THAT I DID AN ENGINE SWAP FROM 302 EFI TO 351 EFI OUT OF 89 ECONOLINE VAN .BRONCO IS RUNNING OK BUT I THINK COULD BE
RUNNING BETTER. DOES ANY ONE NO IF COMPTERS INNERCHANGE OR SHOULD
I GET COMPUTER OUT OF A BRONCO WITH 351 EFI.




THANK YOU
 
More than likely,the engine will being larger in cubic inches. The computer is calibrated for a 5.0L you should able to replace the ECM with after market systems and get a better running engine.
 
You need to get the 351 computer and the 351 fuel pump if you dont have those already, basically you motor is gettin the same amount of fuel in a larger cylinder so it will be under powered or not to its full potential.
 
Take the computer out and contact the ford dealer theres a code on the computer that will tell them if it will work because my 91 bronco has computer from 94 in it that works great good luck...///
 
Take the computer out and contact the ford dealer theres a code on the computer that will tell them if it will work because my 91 bronco has computer from 94 in it that works great good luck...///
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top