1985 Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter STUIE
  • Start date Start date
S

STUIE

Guest
I have been looking for an oil pan and timing chain cover for a 1985 302 HO for my bronco. I went to schucks and Napa and both of them tell me the only oil pan they can find for me is one that runs around 400 bucks!!! So my question is where can I get a decent pan for a decent price. Thank you for any help.
 
Welcome to BZ!!! Jeg's or Summit Racing is your best bet. I bought a new pan from my local salvage yard, they can get new parts cheaper than anywhere!
 
try the ford dealer i got a 460 pan for half of what the aftermarket wanted for one when i swapped the 351m for the 460 in my 79 .
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top