1984 351w

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pretender
  • Start date Start date
P

Pretender

Guest
I am new to the forum and I need some help with my 1984 Bronvco XLT Exhaust. I was driving down the freeway and I blew the plug out of the side of the Heat Riser Valve. I have spent two weeks looking for one and have been to every parts house to get their input. Nobody seems to carry the Heat Riser Valave for this vehicle, but I have to have it for the Smog Test. While I was under the Bronco, I noticed some wires on the passenger side rear tat were just hanging. I know that it may be impossible to get my Bronco Smogged, but I really like my Bronco and I want it to be road worhty soon! Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllppppppppp!

Thanks,

Pre B)
 
I know they are available around here. The Ford part number is E4TZ 9A427. It is listed as Exhaust Control Valve Assembly, parts catalog section 93 and goes on all 302 and 351W engines from 83 - 86.

Have you tried a Ford dealer?

Good luck,
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top