1983 4x4 clutch problems

powerram83

New Member
I have an '83 with the 300ci with the manual trans. The clutch fork is broke and I can't find a replacement. Ford has discontinued the part. I have looked at the '82 and the '84 and they are both different. I called the Bronco Graveyard and the guy I talked to new exactly what i needed and he said I would probably have to convert it but didn't know what I needed to do. What can I do to easily swap this to a different year or please give me other suggestions. Thank You!!
 
I have an '83 with the 300ci with the manual trans. The clutch fork is broke and I can't find a replacement. What can I do to easily swap this to a different year or give other suggestions. Thank You!!
I've got a manual fork sitting here out of a 1986 F150 with 6 cylinder and 4 speed.
email me at [email protected] if interested
 
Been awhile but throwout bearing linkage is All I think may be different . But I never worked on a 83 84 .
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top