I have no power to anything.No lights no starter.radio,wipers, zilch.This happened over night.I left a toggle switch on to my snow plow overnite.this always drains the battery.All I usually do is charge the battery again and all is fine.Not this time,I have lost all power to everything.No juice to ignition or fuse box.I have changed the battery,bought a new solenoid,cleaned uo the battery posts and ground wire to the bock.If I cross the solenid, the truck will start without turning the ignition on.But the starter will continue to run.And when I disconnect the jumper the engine stops immediately.I am stumped.I have juice going into the alternater and the regulator,but nothing coming out.There is only one hot wire coming from the battery to the hot side of the solenoid.From the hot side of the solenoid there is one wire running to another solenoid to run the snow plow,and another wire running to the alternator,which splits back to the regulator.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Daking
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Daking