I picked up a 1979 F-250 that was sitting out in a field for 10 years. The body is in great shape but the chassis is pretty rusted out, all drive line seals are bad, and it needs a all new brake system. It has a straight six with a four speed trans. I'm in Iraq and I'm trying to order parts that I know that I need but I'm having trouble finding things because it has a I-6 and nobody has that in there options. The frame is straight, but the rear shock and spring mounts are rusted away. The front suspension isn't that bad but I think it better to replace the whole thing while I'm at it. I talked to the owner and he bought the truck brand new and never did anything to it.
If anybody knows where I can get this type of parts. let me know. I live in Michigan down by the Indiana boarder.
If anybody knows where I can get this type of parts. let me know. I live in Michigan down by the Indiana boarder.