1978 F-150 4X4 FOR SALE SHARP!!!

GRITS4141

New Member
THIS TRUCK HAVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING NEW. THIS TRUCK IS ALSO A SHORT BED WHICH ARE BECOMING HARDER TO FIND. I'M THE SECOND OWNER AND I HAD KNEW THE ORIGINAL OWNER ALL MY LIFE. IT HAS A 351 MOD WITH LESS THAN A 1000 MILES IN IT. BRAND NEW WHEELS AND TIRES I MEAN IT WHEN I SAID JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN REPLACED. EVERY TIME I GO ANY WHERE IN IT PEOPLE COME UP TO WANTING TO TALK ABOUT IT. THERE IS JUST TO MUCH TO LIST. LMC AND BRONCO GRAVE YARD KNOW ME BY NAME NOW. I HAVE IT PRICED AT $9,500
 

Attachments

  • 78_TRUCK_2.JPG
    78_TRUCK_2.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,861
  • 78_TRUCK_1.JPG
    78_TRUCK_1.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 2,549
You know I just can't believe they sell for that much.I guess I'm getting old.I wasn't saying it wasn't a nice truck,it is.I need to start putting all these parts together and sell some trucks.lol.
 
You know I just can't believe they sell for that much.I guess I'm getting old.I wasn't saying it wasn't a nice truck,it is.I need to start putting all these parts together and sell some trucks.lol.
You should have seen the 78 with 18,000 origanal miles it was on ebay once for 30,000 now it's back for 25,000
 
You should have seen the 78 with 18,000 origanal miles it was on ebay once for 30,000 now it's back for 25,000
[/quote]


I'd want somewhere between $25,000 and $30,000 if I was to ever sell mine. Take a look!

Truck.JPG
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top