1978 Explorer brochures

aszab149

New Member
Hi
I am searching for all info i can purchase for my 78 Explorer with the limited edition Stripe package for this yesr

Finding lots for a 79 but not for my late year 78.

Can anyone help as i am now showing this truck but would like to have All info i can on it to display as they are a hard to find in excellent condition

Thanks
Alex
 
Here you go.

The truck I bought new off the lot may 78.

Little did I know that the spur of the moment photo would look like a brochure pic.
 

Attachments

  • 78_Explorer_BrochureBack.jpeg
    78_Explorer_BrochureBack.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 78_Explorer_Brochure_jpg-1.jpeg
    78_Explorer_Brochure_jpg-1.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 0
  • TruckatMorley.jpg
    TruckatMorley.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 78F150Windowsticker.jpg
    78F150Windowsticker.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top