royalblu68f100
New Member
Hello everyone, thanks for reading this. I have a new project that im having trouble getting started on. My truck has a high pinion Dana 44 and it has a nodular 9" with 31 spline axles. The motor is a 390 with a T18 behind it and a NP 205 T-Case. I really like the drivetrain but it does need some TLC. I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me how best to tackle my suspension lift. I dont want to use blocks in the back and I dont really want more than a 4" lift. The reason for this is that I want to keep things low to the ground for a lower center of gravity. I was wondering what kit out there will give me the most amount of travel without the expensive price tag. I know that I may have to use the sawzall for clearance on the fenders but that doesnt bother me. I have looked on JBG and I like some of their kits but what will work the best is my question. And where can I find it the cheapest (im a college student, with a love for Ford pickups, so that means im broke LOL). Anyway thanks for the help I hope to have some picks posted before to long.