1974 Ford Bronco

MIKEYL1

New Member
I have justs replaced the floor pans in my 74 bronco. I primed and undercoated all the new stuff underneath. Just wondering... will the undercoating harm the plastic auxillary tank? It is new also.
 
Are you asking if the rough surface of the undercoat might rub through the plastic gas tank? or just wondering if its ok to spray the undercoat on the tank? Both should be OK. Keep those straps tight!
 
THANKS. I ONLY UNDERCOATED THE FLOOR PANS. THE AUXILLARY TANK HAS A SKID PLATE, AND I PUT UNDERCOATING ON THE BOTTOM SIDE OF IT. I WAS NOT SURE IF THE UNDERCOATING ON THE FLOOR PAN WOULD HARM THE TOP SIDE OF THE AUXILLARY TANK.
 
QUOTE(Shwagy357 @ Dec 30 2004, 08:17 AM)
What kind of under coating are you using?
[snapback]15078[/snapback]​


I USED 3M UNDERCOAT. IT WENT ON REALLY WELL. I TRIED SOME THAT DUPLICOLOR MAKES, BUT IT WAS SORRY STUFF.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top