1973 F100 Alternator Harness

JohnnyNash

New Member
Hope you guys can help me. My father has had his 1973 Ford F100 since 1973 buying it new. I am trying to help him (due to his age to get it up in better shape). He had taken his alternator off and went and swapped it for a new one and when he came back home he couldn't remember how the wiring was hooked up. I was wondering if someone could take a look and advise me which goes where? I have attached the photos of the harness and also the back of the new alternator.
Thanks for any help you can give.

Truck details
1973 F100, 390 (6.4) 2bbl
 

Attachments

  • At Work 010.JPG
    At Work 010.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 109
  • At Work 011.JPG
    At Work 011.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 104

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top