1973 F-100 Custom Shortbed 2-WD

knux511

New Member
I was racently given a 1973 ford F-100 custom shortbed. the truck is in great condition, as it was a georgia vevicle, but over the years, it has got some things to fix. Once that is done, I would like to drop it and customize it a little, but not too much, as it is a daily driver. If i could get any help on getting links to sites it would be greatly appreciated thanx. [-o<
 
I dont know where you would go to find option parts to lower a truck but some places for parts are www.lmctruck.com,and www.broncograveyard.com
most of the parts ive needed didnt have to be special ordered though and we're easily acquired at most local parts stores, the only part ive needed to order through one of those companies was a sending unit for my truck.hope this helps.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top