1973 Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter WPM1958
  • Start date Start date
W

WPM1958

Guest
There is a small block in the brakeline that separates the front brakes from the rear brakes. I don't know what this is called but mine is stopped up. I don't see one of these in your catalog and I was wondering if you have something that will replace this. You have a #12560 adjustable proportioning valve. Is this what I need?
 
You need to contact Jeff's via their contact us link or call them direct. 248-437-5060 or 248-486-1760. You can also try LMC truck, but I don't happen to have their number on hand.

Good luck,

:)>-
 
Its called a brake proportioning valve. Call Duffs, Bronco graveyard or Tom's Bronco parts. They all have stock replacements.

FYI:
If you go disc in the rear some day it will need a new disc brake type proportioning valve to give proper pressure.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top