1972 ford Ranger f100

Zelhusker

New Member
hello, My husband and I got this 72 from our landlord and we just love it. We replaced the auxilary gas tank hose but still having problems with it. Theres still work with spark plugs, wires, and brakes. So if anyone would like to suggest anything to help us out we would love it. I have been looking into a manual of some sort so any suggestion in that area would be helpful too. We are so excited to have this truck! I am from Knox, tn and he is from Norfolk, NE, I told him theres no way they are going to take him back now. He is full on a southern redneck now with a chick next to him and a black lab with her head out the window. A complete cliche in a glance....lol.

Thank you,
Paul, Terry, and Maya
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top