1971 Ford Sport Custom

Pst2

New Member
I just bought this truck last Friday. Got any stories or experience that you would like to share? I'm ready to read them! How you see this truck is the exact shape I purchased it. It had 89k miles and has air conditioning. I need a new dash or to repair large split in current one. It is a dark green. I also need a driver side arm rest. It too is dark green. It has a 302 engine. Any info on capacities, or what to watch out for would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
pst2
 

Attachments

  • 1971_Ford_100.jpg
    1971_Ford_100.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 723
I just bought this truck last Friday. Got any stories or experience that you would like to share? I'm ready to read them! How you see this truck is the exact shape I purchased it. It had 89k miles and has air conditioning. I need a new dash or to repair large split in current one. It is a dark green. I also need a driver side arm rest. It too is dark green. It has a 302 engine. Any info on capacities, or what to watch out for would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
pst2
You can get a dash and arm rest from Dennis Carpenter in North Carolina the web site is www.dennis-carpenter.com they will send you a catalog upon request. You have a beautiful truck! what kind of capacities are you wanting to know?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top