1971 F350 Crew Cab with delusions of grandeur

Cumford

New Member
Hi Folks! My name is Chris and I'm from a suburb north of Atlanta, GA. I've owned a 2004 F250 6.0 Crew Cab since new. I've recently purchased a 1971 F350 Crew Cab and have plans of converting it to 4wd and dropping a 12 valve Cummins in it...then restoring the old girl. I half way have a game plan, but am by no means an expert...maybe not even a novice. I've been ghosting a few communities the last week, and decided to land myself here. My first order of business is finding an axle to replace the ibeams under the front end. I plan on documenting everything to the last detail during this build. That pretty much sums up where I am and basically what I'm doing. Any input would be much appreciated and I'm SURE I'll have plenty of questions to throw out there as I go along.
 

Attachments

  • 20140514_152404.jpg
    20140514_152404.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 1
Welcome!

Very nice project you have yourself. Please don't be afraid of using the gallery feature and sharing project photos with us!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top