1966 Ford F100 power steering conversion

bbigham67

New Member
I have a 1966 f 100 that has a manual steering. I have a power steering gear box from that same year it is a FOMOCO, my steering column is too long, how much shorter does it have to be and does anyone have any other pointers.
 
I have a 1966 f 100 that has a manual steering. I have a power steering gear box from that same year it is a FOMOCO, my steering column is too long, how much shorter does it have to be and does anyone have any other pointers.


Just in case you are still looking for info, check this site out - http://www.fordification.com/ .... It's actually aimed at 67-72 F series, but they have TONS of free info from Factory Mans and such, some might apply. I'm not too familiar with 66 models, only the 67-72s.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top