D dflan78 New Member Sep 16, 2005 #1 Someone added powersteering to my 1966 F100 4x4 and it's messed up. I'd like to know the best way to fix this right.
Someone added powersteering to my 1966 F100 4x4 and it's messed up. I'd like to know the best way to fix this right.
F fordtruckman New Member Sep 16, 2005 #2 dflan78 said: Someone added powersteering to my 1966 F100 4x4 and it's messed up. I'd like to know the best way to fix this right. [snapback]16659[/snapback] Click to expand... how is it messed up? do you know what the original parts came off of? do you have a pic of it?
dflan78 said: Someone added powersteering to my 1966 F100 4x4 and it's messed up. I'd like to know the best way to fix this right. [snapback]16659[/snapback] Click to expand... how is it messed up? do you know what the original parts came off of? do you have a pic of it?