10-point Cage & Seats

Justshootme84

Moderator
I'm taking the plunge this week and purchasing a 10-point cab cage for my '84 Bronco from S&W racecars, and Premium Highback seats from PRP (Premier Racing Products). The cab cage is pre-fabbed, pre-bent, all you need for about $220 plus $shipping. The PRP seats are highly rated on Pirate 4x4.com, about $180 each plus $shipping. I was originally going to get Mastercraft seats, but they are about $300 each +shpg. Photos of the install and a detailed write-up will follow.
 
The FedEX man came by yesterday, delivered the S&W roll cage kit. Wohoo!!!
Looks very stout, pipes are thick.Total cost to my door was $330. Now to find a few dry days to get the welder out and get to work. :ph34r:
 
I think I may have to get this kit. Sounds like a good thing... It's always nice to have a lil more protection when out wheeling!
 
Do you have any pictures of the finished cage yet, Justshootme84? It's had to be long enough by now.
 
MB, the kit will fit 80-96 Broncos.

C78, not done yet, need another 2-3 weeks. I've had over 30 inches of rain since May, with daily storms, lighting, twisters, cats, dogs, etc. SO I've used the Bronco for work quite a bit lately. My neighbor's barn where I planned to do the welding was also recently torn up by the latest frog-strangler. It's a couple of weekends worth of work to cut and fit everything then get it thru the floor and welded to the frame. It's not exactly a simple bolt-in kit, some trimming is needed. I also had to put things on hold for the upcoming truck show next weekend. I didn't want to rip out the seats then put'em back in then rip'em out again, you know.
 
I went to the S&W web site and checked out the cage. Whoa. It certainly does look nice.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top