1" Body Lift

  • Thread starter Thread starter Juice
  • Start date Start date
J

Juice

Guest
anyone know where i can get one, or am i stuck with making my own
 
There was a guy over at MyBigBronco.com (site is gone now) that made a 1" body lift out of round urethane stock, cut into "pucks". You might find him at FullSizeBronco.com or Superford.org I know of no kits ready-made, so you will have to make your own. I am not a fan of any kind of body lift, but if it floats your boat, more power to ya!!!
 
If you go body and want a one inch, why not go 2 inch..its probably easier and more companies make them.
 
I think that a 1" body lift just isnt worth your time, atleast make it worth-while and do a 2" or 3".
 
I'm with above ,if your goning to take the time buy at least a three inch kit so you have all the hardware and it will look a little better too.
JFR-
 
Count how many body mounts you have.Then get some 3" cold rolled steel and get a machine shop to make the pucks for you and drill the holes.I got a 3" body lift made for my 150 that way.It cost around $50 for the steel and bolts.My friend is a machinist and he did the labour.You will never break this solid steel.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top