'03 wheels on a '79 8 lug HELP

kfoz

New Member
HELLO ALL!

I am new here and I am wondering if there is custom 8 lug wheel hubs that fit on a '79 to mount 2003 8 lug wheels??

I contacted a custom wheel adapter manufacturer in Calif. and he can make what I need for $640.00!

Regardless, is there a wheel hub that will work??

Thanks vary much,

kfoz(Kelly)
Rockford,Illinois
[email protected]
 
The newer r metric and yours is not you found. The cheapest way other than getting a set of rims off older truck is some type of adapter.

There is outfit on flebay that does them for cars light trucks . But not sure on the 8 bolt Being that they haul stuff all time. $$$$

Retro fit

Is not the hubs only . You will have to have rear axles and drums redrilled .Also might be able to do front also. And to have all done right at machine shop reinstall will be about same as above.

Good luck let us know .
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top